Steps to Check the Status of a Crypto Deposit or Withdrawal
- Obtain the address: Use the crypto address from the ACR cashier or your wallet (for withdrawals).
- Visit Blockchair.com: Navigate to the website.
- Search for the address: Click on the magnifying glass and paste the crypto address. Search and select the appropriate result for the specific cryptocurrency used.
Case 1: Zero transactions reflected for the inputted address
This could mean either:
- You requested the address from ACR but never sent the funds.
- There may be an issue with the process, such as using the wrong address or your wallet not releasing the funds. In this case, check with your wallet provider.
Case 2: A transaction is reflected for the inputted address
- Scroll down to check if the transaction has been confirmed.
- Note that you will need up to seven confirmations before the money is in your poker account. This process typically takes 15 to 50 minutes.
- If you already have seven confirmations and the money is not in your account, contact Customer Service.
For a Crypto Withdrawal
- Get the address from your wallet, which you provided for payment.
- Visit Blockchair.com.
- Click on the magnifying glass, paste the crypto address, search, and select the appropriate result for the specific cryptocurrency used.
- Check if the payment is reflected and if it has been confirmed.