Frequently Asked Questions

When requesting a paper check, the system says my address is invalid. What should I do?

Please note that the address where the check is going to be sent must match the address in your account.

To change the address from the poker client:

  1. Access My Account
  2. Then click Withdraw
  3. Click Paper Check
  4.  Finally select your account: Register New Receiver.

Once you have done that, feel free to request your withdrawal again.